Alpine Country Club has a serene atmosphere. Amid beautiful surroundings with pleasant, varied recreation for family and friends or relaxation with business associates.
Organized and chartered as a non-profit Utah corporation, Alpine was created by members and is currently owned by its four hundred Equity members.
The Club was founded in 1958. The Golf Course opened in 1960. A beautiful new Clubhouse was completed in 1998. Major renovations were made to the front nine in 1997-1998. The addition of a large lake on the 9th hole, addition of numerous sand traps, and a lengthening of the par five-second hole have improved the front nine. The back nine has always been considered challenging and beautifully designed.
The Club takes great pride in their Golf Course. The 18-hole course offers dramatic views, lush fairways and pristine greens.
The golf course is a par 72, and a little under 7,000 yards. Designed by William Neff. There is a driving range with practice green, a chipping area, locker rooms and a full service Pro-Shop. We have two PGA Golf instructors at Alpine.
Driving accuracy is a big key on this course! Hit them straight.